RESTAURANT LISTING IN SANUR AREA
The TANJUNG SARI restaurant
* Located in Tanjung Sari Hotel on Jalan Danau Tamblingan Sanur, built on a stylish setting with a festive near the beach, you can watch on some evenings Balinese dances and try real traditional Balinese food. Pricing for dinner for two about Rupiah 250,000 to 400,000).
CAFE BATU JIMBAR
* Located on Jalan Danau Tamblingan No. 152, is a casual sidewalk cafe and popular with regular visitors to Sanur and expatriates who meet here for breakfast, lunch or dinner under large trees.
* An air condition Restaurant located in Komplek Sanur Raya No. 12 - 14 at the opposite the Hotel Sanur Paradise Plaza, has become quite popular during lunch time.
TELAGA NAGA RESTAURANT
* Located on the opposite of Hotel Bali Hyatt among a beautiful garden setting with ponds and ducks, bridges, pavilions, and usually well prepared Chinese food. Try the "Smoked Duck". The birds served here are imported from the United States and have unlike their Asian relatives a lot of tender meat.
NOUVEAU Bistro & Wine Bar
* A simple open-air restaurant with only 8 tables and young but very friendly and enthusiastic staff. Their menu is as small as the restaurant, listing only two soups, 5 appetizers and 6 main dishes, but everything is kind of unusual for Bali, quite well prepared and incredibly cheap (10,000 to 35,000 Rupiah per course).
* One of Japanese Restaurant in the back of Jalan Danau Tamblingan 150 as one alternative of delicious Japanese food in budget prices.
BALI RESTAURANTS LISTING IN KUTA AREA
KETUPAT, Jalan Legian Raya 109 in Kuta, serves a great variety of specialties includes traditional Balinese food and dishes from all parts of the archipelago.
BINTANG LIMA, Jalan Lasmana No. 5A The menu lists many exotic delicacies such as curries from banana flowers, palm hearts, tofu and bean sprouts, etc., as well as glass noodles with vegetables
MADE'S WARUNG on Jalan Pantai in central Kuta near the Bemo Corner has been an institution in Kuta since the early 70's.
UN'S PARADISE RESTAURANT serving Swiss and Italian specialties such as Carpaccio, Gnocchi, Ravioli, tender imported steaks, fish, prawns, and a few vegetarian dishes.
POPPIES restaurant on Poppies Gang (lane) in a beautiful garden setting you can choose from a number of Asian and Western dishes including, soups, curries, lobster and steaks.
TJ'S Mexican Restaurant, also on Poppies Gang
KORI Restaurant & Bar, hidden away in nearby Poppies II Lane, offers comfortable open-air seating offers Indonesian Satays, Thai beef salad, Thom Yam, and Green Chicken Curry, Singapore Chilli Crab, Australian beef steaks, tuna steaks, beef burgers, pork chops, Caesar salad, and Italian pasta.
POCO LOCO, Jalan Padma Utara in Legian, has two sometimes busy bars on different levels and offers a choice of Mexican dishes.
RYOSHI, Jalan Raya Seminyak 17 (with branches in Jalan Melasti in Kuta as well as in Sanur and Ubud) serves Sashimi, Sushi, Tempura, Miso soup, and other Japanese dishes at low prices.
KUNI's Japanese Restaurant is located at Jalan Laksmana No. 80 servings of Sashimi, delicious Spicy Tuna Rolls, Beef Shabu Shabu Salad, Tempura, fried Kushiyaki skewers with chicken, chicken liver, sliced ox tongue etc.
KIN KHAO Thai Restaurant, Jalan Raya Seminyak No. 37 offers Thai Food "Thom Yam Gung", Fried Fish Cakes, Green Papaya Salad, Spring Rolls, a Green Chicken Curry, and "Hormok" (steamed mixed seafood).
GOLDEN LOTUS inside the Bali Dynasty Resort offers good Chinese dishes and 'Dim Sum' (during lunch on Sundays) which are served in comfortable hotel surroundings. T
PLAZA BALI, other recommendable and more comfortable Chinese restaurants in the Kuta/Tuban area.
LA LUCCIOLA serves a range of modern Italian specialties.
GADO GADO at the end of Jalan Dhyana Pura features freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters, saffran seared scallops, a sushi sashimi platter, soft shell crab on soba noodles, grilled river prawns, atlantic salmon fillet, lobster tempura, duck breast, rack of lamb, beef tenderloin, etc
KAFE WARISAN, Jalan Raya Kerobokan is run by the young enthusiastic French chefs who used to work as chef for French Ambassadors in Indonesia and Algeria.
THE LIVING ROOM is located at Jalan Petitenget 2000XX between the Petitenget temple and Intan Village hotel presented "modern Asian" creations influenced by Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
KU DE TA is a new stylish restaurant in a top beach front location right next to the Oberoi Hotel.
ALANG-ALANG Restaurant of the SANTIKA VILLAS nearly next door. The beach front setting, great sunset views and the sound of the waves make this one of Bali's most romantic places to dine.
MYKONOS TAVERNA, a simple Greek tavern in Jalan Laksmana No. 52 (Jalan Oberoi) offers simple but very tasty Greek specialties.
TRATTORIA Cucina Italiano is another simple open-air restaurant located in Jalan Oberoi and serving excellent home-cooking at very reasonable prices.
The Italian restaurant TOSCANA right next door is aimed at a totally different market. Air-conditioning, starched table cloths, elegant cutlery and crockery, formal service, and interesting North Italian cuisine.
MAMA'S restaurant in Kuta, German specialties and sausages.
LENNY'S RESTAURANT on Kuta's Jalan Pantai and the SEAFOOD MARKET
JIMBARAN SEAFOOD DINNER
Tantalize you taste buds with a night out at Bali's famous Jimbaran Beach. Seafood restaurants line the beach with tables & chairs placed on the sand at the oceans edge. The sea breeze is cool and the view of the sunset is amazing.
A horizon of red, gold and amber melts away to reveal a starry evening sky. Your table stands in the ambience of a stylish restaurant or beachside, a few meters from the ocean. As rolling waves crash onto the shore, you sip a glass of wine and enjoy the aroma of fresh, flame-grilled seafood drifting your way. A quintet of acoustic musicians begins their serenade as a light onshore breeze cools you from the balmy tropical heat.
Surrounded by candlelight, stars and acoustic serenades your meal arrives. A banquet of huge king prawns, lobster, fresh local fish, steamed rice, kungkung vegetables, traditional sauces and tropical fruit.
Our Service :
We could transfer from your hotel to Jimbaran Restaurant Seafood and back . IDR Rp 100.000 PER CAR ( maximum 7 person ).
Service are : Kuta, Sanur & Nusa Dua.